Thursday, January 13, 2011

Family Dinner Conversation

Yesterday's dinner conversation went a little bit like this:

Neil: Yummy! These reuben sandwiches are really good! Funny thing is I don't like sauerkraut and rye bread by themselves but together with the cheese and dressing they are really good!

Rebecca: I agree! They just hit the spot! Thanks for helping me make them! Did you have a good day at work?

Neil: Yeah, but it was really busy. Had to give a lot of flu shots! How was your day? Was Kaden good for you?

Rebecca: Yea! He took really good naps and ate really well. Kaden, what did you do today?

Kaden:


6 comments:

The Waters family said...

Oh my goodness that is SO cute!!! He had so much to say. How are you guys doing?!?! I am so glad to see your little man, he is so cute

Shawn and Megan said...

He had a lot going on today apparently. So cute! Can't wait until our little guys are big enough to play together!

Rachel said...

He is SO annimated in his story telling! Love it! But....maybe he was saying, Momma...I want to talk to Aunt Rachel on the Phone! Get her on the phone, so i can tell her stories!!

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

Or it could be Grandma! I think Rachel's got the right idea. How wonderful that you caught this moment and could share it with us! And his feet are cute at the end. Keep up the good work of letting Kaden have his share of the conversation (although I'm not sure you could stop him)--I think some of those raspberries might have been a comment on taxes or going to bed. =-) love, mom p

Erin Gibbons said...

Hey I found your blog! That video is SO cute!

Unknown said...

That is sooo hilarious! The timing of conversation was too perfect. He talks so much! How fun!