Friday, June 5, 2009

Days of Disneyland part 3: "...And they lived happily ever after!" As with all story book tales, this one began once upon a time. The red-haired princess was imprisoned by the evil magician who cast a spell to eliminate all her vacation time. Prince Neil was a mighty warrior and slew the evil magician and wisked princess Rebecca off to a fantastic land of a talking mouse and flying spaceships. They fell in love all over again...and they lived happily ever after (at least until their money ran out!)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

sounds like fun, i want to go!

Gail said...

Neil? Neil Peterson? How's it goin' Neil? So happy to have found your blog!

Laurel said...

OOOOH My gosh!!! Neil! I didnt know I know your wife!!! She probably wont remember me but oh my gosh!! Small world!

TRAVIS & RESA said...

Hi Neil,
Resa usually does the blog thing; but then I saw all of WR on it and figured I better start writing. We have been in Cali for 3 years now and STILL no Disney land!